Job advertisements of the municipality Spiesen-Elversberg
At the municipality of Spiesen-Elversberg is at the next possible date, limited in time as a sickness replacement of a municipal employee,
as school secretary (m/f/d)
for the two primary schools (changing place of work) in Spiesen and Elversberg to be filled on a part-time basis with a weekly working time of 30 hours.
Classification is in accordance with pay group 5 of the collective agreement for the public sector (TVöD).
The prerequisites for employment are:
- a completed apprenticeship as an administrative assistant (m/f/d) or completed employee course I or a comparable vocational training in the administrative or commercial sector
- good knowledge of standard software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook etc.)
- existing mobility (driving licence)
- service-oriented working methods and a friendly appearance
- good oral and written expression
- Experience in a school secretariat, with a school administration programme, independence, flexibility and teamwork skills are desirable.
Information about voluntary work is requested.
Severely disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified. The municipality of Spiesen-Elversberg has a women's promotion plan. Applications from women are expressly welcomed.
Please send applications with the usual documents (curriculum vitae, certificates, proof of employment) with reference to this announcement to the municipality of Spiesen-Elversberg, Hauptstraße 116, 66583 Spiesen-Elversberg, by Monday, 07.12.2020 at the latest.
As the submitted application documents will not be returned for reasons of cost, we kindly ask you to refrain from sending originals, transparent envelopes, folders and the like. The application documents will be destroyed at the end of the selection procedure. Costs incurred in connection with the application cannot be reimbursed.
Spiesen-Elversberg, the 17.11.2020